Computer Direct Outlet (CDO) offers Remote Tech Services that fix your computer problems. Using remote-control software, these services can troubleshoot your PC while you kick back — provided your high speed Internet connection isn’t the problem. And the best part is that you no longer have to cart your computer into a shop or even attempt to fix it over the phone.
Normally Available – 10:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday – Saturday 11:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
1. Call CDO at 864-288-8680 and press 5 for Technical Service. You will then be connected to a technician.
- Let the technician know you are calling about Remote Tech Service
- The technician will ask for your phone number in case the phone connection is interrupted.
- The technician will briefly discuss your problem and let you know if Remote Tech Service offers a good solution for you.
2. Authorize the deposit payment via the Remote Support Payment Form.
- The technician will walk you through authorizing the deposit payment via Paypal’s secure payment website.
- The technician will then verify the deposit payment has been accepted by Paypal and notify you.
- After the work is completed, CDO will capture the funds on Paypal’s website for only the work actually performed. Any remaining portions of the deposit will not be charged to your credit card or your Paypal account.
3. CONNECT TO CDO REMOTE TECH SERVICE.
- The technician will take over from here. He will communicate with you via either phone or build-in chat software during the Remote Tech Service session.
- If for any reason the remote connection is interrupted, the technician will call you back to re-establish a remote connection.